We are passionate to ensure that we churn all rounded professionals as they leave the campus for the job market. This objective is achieved in the following ways:
- Designated a Chill Zone Area where students enjoy facilities such as indoor games (Chess, Scrabble), have access to watch television, access tuck shop services, amongst others.
- We strive for orderly organization of student’s activities within the university.
- Overseeing the formation of students associations.
- Working with student groups and the sports club in developing extra-curricular programmes and activities of the university.
- Providing leadership to all bodies and activities that promote the well-being of students of the university.
- Making representation to the university about ways of enhancing the quality of student’s life.